Grab Wagons vs. Skip Hire
There’s a lot to think about when undertaking a sizeable project. Whether you’re working in the utility sector or in highway maintenance, or you’re a local builder, landscaper or paver, there’s the question of organising your workforce, gathering the best materials for the job and carrying out the work to budget. Then there’s the question of what to do with the teetering mound of waste you’ll accumulate throughout the project!
The first thing that comes to mind is probably skip hire. Not that that’s a bad thing – skips are relatively inconspicuous, hold a lot of waste and keep everything neatly contained so it won’t interfere with your work. However, skip hire does have some drawbacks that make alternative services like grab wagons in Manchester a more convenient option:
- Even the maximum size of skip might not be enough to hold all of your waste, which could lead to more hire costs or even professional waste removal costs. On the other hand, our Manchester grab trucks are over twice the size of skips!
- A skip will need a good area of free ground on which to be placed, which isn’t always available in residential areas. Grab hire services eliminate this as they will only be present when you need them.
- Loading a skip can be tiring even for the fittest of us, especially when heavy building or garden waste is involved! Grabserve’s grab wagons are self-loading, meaning all you need to do is place your waste materials in an accessible place and we’ll do the rest!
- While many local councils ask that you apply for a costly skip permit before you can actually hire one, grab wagons in Manchester can be hired right away and don’t require formal approval.
- Throughout the project your skip must adhere to strict guidelines with regards to positioning, contents, use and more, guidelines which aren’t necessary when it comes to grab hire services.
Cost-effective and convenient, grab wagons in Manchester are an alternative to skip hire that can save you both time and money. Perfect for aggregates removal or other waste removal and even as a topsoil supplier, grab trucks from Grabserve in Manchester can be relied on to get the job done with as little fuss as possible. Contact us today to find out more about our range of services and approved accredited drivers!